Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Miley Cyrus Philippine Star interview FAN MUST READ


Miley Cyrus Philippine Star interview. Some stars find social networking risky. How do you feel about it? 'Yes, they do. I guess you just have to be careful with what you enter in your Twitter. Since I’d been away from home, I haven’t really..
..had much time to do it. The first day I got home, I wrote messages for my fans. When I’m on tour, I write about what happens on the road but when I’m not on tour I usually do not. You just got to make sure that no one intrudes into your private life and you, you know, you keep it to yourself.'
How do you communicate with fans? Do you answer fanmail? 'They can simply communicate with me through my Twitter' I read an article about Paul McCartney saying your popularity (and that of Justin Bieber) reminded him of Beatlemania. How do you feel about that? 'I don’t think anything can ever compare with Beatle mania or anybody can ever compare to the Beatles.'
& As a role model yourself, how do you live up to that responsibility? 'You know, you can never put so much space on yourself. At the end of the day, you have to be able to shut up and stop entertaining at some point. It’s amazing how people look up to me. But you know, my job is not to be perfect because I don’t have a happy life. You have to be happy with yourself first and foremost.'

No comments:

Post a Comment